Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Snowy Sarita

After a few brief tastes of spring, we are back to more cold weather.  Hopefully this is our last cold snap before spring stays.  (At least we didn't get the snow that was predicted.  We've already missed 8 school days and have extended our day by 30 minutes to make up for some of the student days.)
These pictures are from one of our January snow days.  I paired them with the Sarita paper pack, which might seem like an unusual choice with its Southwestern motifs, but I liked the colors and thought that the B&T Duos that I chose kind of looked like sweaters.  What do you think?
I used up a lot of retired stash, like Sassy Strands, rub-ons, and brads.  I thought that they really went well with my layout, and it is always great to use (rather than horde) my crafting supplies.
This layout is definitely a tribute to how much the girls have grown and changed.  They used to jump on the trampoline and sled when it snowed, but this year, they went driving around in the T-Rex.  They are growing up so quickly!

No matter what your weather, make today a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I need to do more using up my supplies, too. I did manage to get pictures on our class layout at least! Just need to do the title now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those big gals. Great l/o. Hope this is the last of old man winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails