Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Skylark Birthday

We recently celebrated my MIL's birthday (unfortunately I forgot to take pictures!), and here is the card that I made for her.
Can you believe that it was made with scraps?  I started with a 4.5"x3" Lagoon card stock base and layered a piece of Skylark B&T Duos on top.  I had to make sure that the pretty dragonfly was visible on the front.  The zip strip across the front and the pennants were all scraps too.  I cut the frame with my CTMH/Cricut Artiste cartridge to match up with the Holiday Tags stamp set (stamped in Lagoon and Sweet Leaf).  Some Teal shimmer trim, Lagoon washi tape, and Aqua Dots finished it off.

Since this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge is to use the Sweet Leaf and Lagoon color combo, I have to link up my card.  Be sure to spread your wings today!


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails