Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy 16th Birthday!

Sixteen years ago (this past Saturday), I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl!  She has been the light of our life and such a blessing to us from the moment she was born.
This card was really fun to make!  I started with a 5"x7" White Daisy card stock base and then added layers of the Lollydoodle paper pack.  The cupcake was cut with the CTMH/Cricut Artiste cartridge and stamped with one of the sets that comes with the cartridge.  The "sweet 16" uses the July stamp of the month, Circus Alphabet.  I added a few Flamingo dots for a pop of pink color.
Did you know that you can color our Silver shimmer trim with our alcohol markers?  You now have trim in all 40 of our colors!  Woohoo!

This week, I have been walking down memory lane trying to get a mountain of layouts into albums, so here are some photos of this precious angel through the years (taken directly from her scrapbooks!).
With my mom the day she was born

age 3

1st day of kindergarten

6 years old

5th grade
earlier this year sporting her new glasses

Thanks for letting me share my "baby" with you!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, and I love all the pictures. I need to use that cupcake cut and stamps (among others) from my Artiste set! I haven't even scratched the surface of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how 16 years have gone by since I first heard this girl cry when she emerged into the world. Sure love her...bunches! We are indeed blessed.

    Mighty cute card...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails