3. Ink up your sampler and stamp it on scrap paper.
4. Remove the I, O, & U from the large block.
6. Pick them up with a block.
7. Now you have two different blocks, one as your sampler base and the other to stamp the I & U in a contrasting color.
8. Cut a 3/4" or 1" Cricut heart to cover the empty O. (Due to the style of this alphabet, I cut a smaller white heart to mimic the open style of this alphabet.) Adhere the heart.
Here's a Sweet 16 card that I made for my daughter using the Circus Alphabet...
bracket frame for our library/office loft.
If you get lost along the way or find a missing/broken link, come back here to click on this blog badge to be taken to the complete list of hoppers.
|Complete Hop List HERE|