Saturday, June 28, 2014

On This Day Wedding Card

My cousin is getting married today, and we are excited to be with them as they begin their journey as husband and wife!
 This card uses the Ariana paper pack and some extra White Daisy card stock.  I knew that I wanted a 5"x7" card, and I thought that this dark Ariana gray was very handsome.  I currently don't have any wedding stamps, so I started looking through my CTMH/Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  I found several cuts that I thought put together would make a great wedding card!  All four of them come from different pages.  I just remember to use my real dial size button to scale them to the size that I wanted.  To dress up the card, I added a piece of Silver shimmer trim, the last of my gorgeous slate polka dot ribbon, a slate twist tie, sparkles, and a sparkle flourish.
The together banner that I cut was too busy for the card front, so I stuck it on the inside.  I also added a White Daisy panel so that I will be able to write our well wishes inside.  A piece of zip strip and a little more shimmer trim really finishes off the card nicely.  Can you believe that I didn't use any ink anywhere on this card?  Crazy, I know!

Best wishes to the new Mr. & Mrs.!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors, very sophisticated. Best wishes to the bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails