Thursday, August 28, 2014

#TBT #CTMHStyle

This layout was actually finished just recently using some golden oldies!  The layout itself had been made, but no pictures or journalling had been included.  I had even tucked Easter 2007 pictures in with the layout, so here you go!

The top photo has a Hollyhock card base that actually opens up to add more pictures and journaling.
 Here it is open.  I will be using flip flaps for the horizontal pictures.

Here's the right page.  The funny thing about this Easter was that it was COLD, so the girls didn't wear their pretty Easter dresses; instead we got out their corduroy jumpers and turtlenecks!
 To show off all of our Easter morning pictures, I am going to use two flip flaps.

Now where did the time go?  How did these little sweeties get to be so big?!?  Enjoy your time with your loved ones, today and always.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that layout! Love those colors. I probably have one just like it, I'm thinking I did get pictures on mine but not sure. Cute Easter girls, so grown up now -this is a perfect TBT layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter can be cold in the GA Alps! Love this layout.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails