Monday, December 1, 2014

H2H Challenges: Favorite Holiday

This month's Heart 2 Heart scrapbook challenge is your favorite holiday.  That is way too hard for me, because we love every holiday!  While Christmas is probably my all-time favorite, I enjoy celebrating each and every one of them.  I decided to share my Studio J layout from this year's Turkey Day festivities.  Anytime family is together, my heart is full!
As you can see, we had a fun time together with delicious food.  I used the recent Studio J special offer and the Pathfinding collection for my layout.  Studio J makes it so easy to create layouts!  Plus I can order extras for gifts. :)  (Act surprised, loved ones, when you get one!)

Be sure to join us for this next-to-last Heart 2 Heart 2014 challenge!

1 comment:

  1. You were a great hostess. It was fun, and the food was outstanding. Great layouts, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails