Saturday, December 6, 2014

Seasonal Expressions 1 Blog Hop

Have you seen Close To My Heart's darling Seasonal Expressions 1 mini magazine?  Everything in there is so cute and fresh!  I am so excited about the new stamp set with the Eiffel Tower.  (No shock there, right?  BUT, I am NOT featuring that one yet.)  I am also super excited about this blog hop to showcase some of the fun you can find and make in the Seasonal Expressions 1.  (If you're already hopping, then you've arrived from Pam J.'s blog, and you'll head to Gina B.'s blog next.)
The Heartstrings paper pack is going to be my go-to pack!  I love the Crystal Blue, Lagoon, Hollyhock, and Cranberry combo.  I thought it was a perfect match with pictures from my cousin's wedding this summer.  I combined the paper pack with the new Heartstrings Picture My Life cards.
 The only embellishments I used were the Heartstrings assortment.
The first and last pages of my set use sketches from Relfections, while the middle two layouts use the Picture My Life cards and page protectors.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll like the Heartstrings collection as much as me.  There is sure to be more here soon!  Now go check out Gina's awesome creation!
Click HERE for the complete hop list.

2 comments:

  1. I looked at the booklet online and figured that Eiffel Tower set would jump out at you. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person, and I'm probably going to order this paper pack. (Although I don't need more paper, I need more time!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails