Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy Birthday, Amy!

Today is my sister's birthday!  We celebrated this weekend with a (big) girls-only spa day followed by a dinner/Super Bowl party at my house.

Today when she came to my school to pick up the kids, I was able to give her this birthday card.
All the pretty cuts come from one key from the CTMH/Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge.  I used the beautiful Heartstrings paper pack, red shimmer trim, silver washi tape, and silver sequins.


Happy birthday, Amy!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, the outside of the card is pretty but I love the inside even more! Fabulous card for a fabulous sister. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy loved everything, and so do I, especially that you two are such good friends. Warms this mom's heart! Precious card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails