Sunday, May 3, 2015

Taste of Summer

There might be a little nip in the air this morning, but summer is definitely around the corner!  I don't want to rush through spring by any means, but Close To My Heart has a really fun (and cute) special offer in May in honor of National Scrapbooking Month: the Taste of Summer paper pack and coordinating stamp set!

The paper packs are $8.95 each, there is no minimum purchase requirement, and you can purchase as many as you like.  The adorable stamp set is only $17.95.  If you purchase either (or both) through me, I will email you the directions that Close To My Heart designed for these two following gorgeous layouts AND the cards too!



Come back Wednesday evening for a blog hop featuring the Taste of Summer special for tons of ideas!  If you're ready to get your own set, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails