Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Artistry Coffee Cup Card

Even though I am not a coffee drinker, I do love coffee ice cream and the occasional mocha frapp.  With today being the third day of school and tonight being my second class of the semester for my EdS degree, I may have to become a coffee drinker! For some reason, the tall coffee cup on the new CTMH/Cricut Artistry cartridge begged me to make a card!
I knew that I wanted to use White Daisy and Topiary to honor a certain well-known coffee chain.  I cut the cup (p. 6) at 4.75" on White Daisy card stock and then the sleeve onto Topiary.  Do NOT change your dial size, and do NOT use the "Real Dial Size" key.  CTMH & Cricut have taken all the guesswork out of these images that overlay!  I stamped "enjoy" onto the Topiary sleeve with Black ink.  After cleaning my stamp, I inked up one of the hearts to stamp in the top right corner of my Whisper card base followed by the second heart, same technique.

I cut a piece of Black Basic Fundamentals card stock for the sidebar of the card (which you can see in the angled picture, above), then a piece of black shimmer trim, followed by some green washi tape from the retiring Boardwalk washi collection.  Talk about easy!  How do you take your coffee?

2 comments:

  1. Being a coffee drinker, I likey! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take my coffee and give it to someone else! But it's still a great card, and tea could go in that cup, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails