Monday, September 28, 2015

H2H Challenges: Change

The final September challenge for Heart 2 Heart Challenges is change.  I'll be honest: this card isn't my original project idea.  I wanted to create a layout of our daughter with her kindergarten picture and her senior picture, but I was crying too much.  (Please be kind to my naked, open heart here, peeps!)  I will get that layout made, but NOT today.
Since Fall is in the air here in my hometown, I chose the Sangria Workshop on the Go paper pack, stamp set, and assortment to create this card based on the Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2 sketch.  "Together" might not be a good change sentiment, but it's what I chose anyway. ;)

My card is embellished with a flower from the Sangria Workshop on the Go stamp set and a flower from the Sangria assortment.  Colors are Poppy and Pomegranate.

Be sure to check out all of the H2H September challenges and inspiration.  You have until the end of the month to join us!

2 comments:

  1. I so understand feeling emotional when your children grow up! Savor the moments and look forward to all the great adventures to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and I also understand the emotion when your firstborn (or second, or third for sure) graduates from high school. I looked at the senior portrait on your mantel Sunday and marveled how quickly your little girl has become a lovely young woman. I still clearly remember meeting her on the day she was born, and it feels like a couple of years ago when it is closer to a couple of decades! Cherish the "together" times in the midst of all the changes. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails