Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Fundamentals Frame

My daughter wanted to make something for her boyfriend for their four-month anniversary, so we decided to frame their recent Fall Ball picture.  (Do NOT even comment on how she could be old enough to have a boyfriend, go to Fall Ball, etc.!  I can't handle it!!!)  Here is what we made together.
 
The background is a 5"x7" piece of Sapphire Fundamentals card stock.  We added (retired) Cashmere and Chocolate pieces along with gold shimmer trim.  We cut the photo itself with the CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  The flowers and brad on the outside of the frame are some that I had in my stash.  She made a frame for herself and one for him too (though his flower was a little less feminine).  Here's a couple of close ups of their adorable selves.  How did my baby get to be a freshman and so grown up?!?


1 comment:

  1. I don't know how the time has passed so quickly - but she is beautiful, inside and out, and the frame really sets off this lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails