Friday, January 22, 2016

Beloved Bouquet Layouts

The La Vie en Rose paper pack perfectly coordinates with the January stamp of the month, Beloved Bouquet.  I wanted to try two different techniques on my background, so I created two layouts to try them both.
For the firsts layout, I used watercolor paint spattered onto the background.


For the second layout, I stamped the spray across the bottom in first, second, and third generation black ink.  Then I random stamped the large blossom on both pages.  (I may go back in and add a few of the small flowers, but I want to wait until I have my pictures.  Otherwise, the layout could become too busy.)


Which layout background do you prefer?  The both use La Vie en Rose paper pack and complements, gold foil tape, and pink enamel gems.  (I will finish embellishing the second when I add my photos.)

Also, here is a handy guide I created to help me decide how to stamp my flowers.

2 comments:

  1. I want to know why I have to decide, bcause I like them both! So there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the first one best, but both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails