Thursday, February 11, 2016

Celebrating Lots of Birthdays This Month!

This month my family and friends have several birthdays to celebrate!  First up is the card that I made for my cousin's 50th birthday.  (Happy birthday again, Debby!)
Because she was turning 50, I knew that I wanted to use black on her card, so I grabbed the new Charlotte paper pack.  I paired it with the pretty Kaleidoscope Workshop on the Go stamp set.  The cake is stamped in Sorbet and Champagne on a Slate cake stand.  The balloons are Black and Slate. (For the 3rd balloon, I stamped the balloon on the back of the B&T and then cut it out.)  The candles are stamped in Whisper and Canary.  Embellishments include black shimmer trim, silver washi tape, and black & grey gems.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails